Standard Truss Inc. is currently seeking highly motivated personnel for the Positions below. We offer vacation and paid holidays. Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Must be 18 yrs, valid drivers license, WSP background check, pre employment drug screening.
Truss Delivery Driver OPEN
Direct Hire Rate of Pay: $27.00 - $34.00 per hour
Job Description - We are looking for someone who is confident, enthusiastic, self-motivated and organized. Component industry experience is preferred but not required. NCCCO Crane Cert is preferred but will train the right person!
• Willing to work outside in all types of weather
• Safety is a must - Need to work safely and follow company safety policies.
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner with customers and their agents.
• Be able to work independently, be reliable, adjust to different job site locations and manage time well
• Must be able to work overtime when needed
• Must provide exceptional on-site customer service
• Operate truck mounted cranes.
• Perform pre-trip inspections.
• Drive a forklift.
• Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test.
• Must be able to stand for long periods, climb up and down from truck and truss loads, and lift-push-pull 50+ pounds throughout the shift.
• Maintain a clean driving record, current licensing and certifications for equipment operated.
• Maintain a professional appearance appropriate for customer contact.
• Ensure product is secured for safe travel as mandated by DOT and WSDOT regulations.
• Report equipment deficiencies to the Owner / Manager immediately.
• Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer before leaving the customer location.
• Class A CDL
• 21 years old or over
General Office $ DOE 8am-4:30pm Closed
Performs a variety of office duties. Deals with customers and service requests. Answers routine inter-office inquiries, compiles routine and standardized data and operates various office machines. May assist in the preparation of simple reports. Performs a wide variety of confidential clerical, administrative, and customer service tasks that include activities associated with payroll, benefits administration, and employee record keeping. Keeps in contact with drivers and relays information to or from drivers and plant personnel as necessary.
Assembly Personnel $17-20/Hr 7am- 3:30pm Mon-Fri
Performs one or more repetitive jobs on an assembly line or sub-assembly line to produce and assemble products. Involves such processes as insertion of materials, clamping, fitting parts and use of some hand tools. Entry level position requiring some on-the-job training
Sawyer Personnel $DOE 7am- 3:30pm Mon-Fri
Operates one or more type saws such as component saw, radial arm saw, swing saw, bevel saw, skill saw for the production of specialized assembly parts. Derives information from a building materials or cutting list. Must be familiar with angles, Lumber Grades and terms. Requires reading and math skills as well as ability to organize work at this level. May perform minor adjustments to component saw.